Thursday, October 29, 2009

"Thriller"

Our AWESOME weekend in St. George at "Thriller". This last weekend me, my two sister in laws and my mother in law all went down to Thriller for MerriLynn's early birthday. What a great time we had I wish it wouldn't have went by so fast. We left home Friday afternoon about 1:30 p.m. and arrived in St. George about 5:30 p.m. with a stop in Cedar City at Roberts Craft of course you always have to shop on the way. Then we got ready and went to see "Thriller" fabulous absolutely amazing to say the least. I think the whole time my jaw was on the floor other than when I was screaming because of the Zombies. I had heard alot about Thriller and everything I had heard was so awesome but you just cannot put into words how amazing those dancers really are. I soooo wish I could dance like them they have a real talent thats for sure. Well after "Thriller" we went to find some dinner and really the only places open at that time are fast food so we stopped at the ICEBURG drive inn. It was pretty good food but the Pumpkin shake Kaycie got for us to share was even better. After dinner we went to our room and went to bed to prepare for our shopping spree on Saturday. Saturday we shopped the entire day I just happened to wake up at the crack of dawn so Kaycie said and so I just decided to get ready and go shop. Why sleep in when there is shopping to be done. No lie we shopped the entire day so much I think we wore Kaycie out. Anyways I just wanted to tell the girls THANKS for a great weekend we need to do that more often. It was soooo much fun.
See I told you they just jump out of no where. Scared the heck out of me. Kaycie was my bodygaurd I couldn't let go they are so CREEPY.
A few of the Zombies hanging around waiting to jump out at the noisiest person or the most scared. lol

MerriLynn had to have her picture with Loraina Bobett. She was AWESOME!
After the show was over we got the chance to get our pictures with some of the ZOMBIES. They are really good at their job. As you can tell I am scared out of my mind and after this picture the kid on the left snuck up behind me and SCARED the holy heck out of me. You cannot turn your back or they show up unexpectedly.
This group right here was probably my favorite act of the nite. They were FABULOUS girl was soooo AMAZING I think she could bend in every direction possible and most of the time I thought she would brake. She looked like a rag doll flopping around on the floor.

Here Januari and I are getting attacted by this CREEPY Zombie. She just kept following us and the more we would SCREAM the more she would do it. But oh my heck it is so hard not too.

During the intermission we all had to go to the POTTY so we decided while we were out and about we would take a funny picture.


Here we are waiting for the show to begin. We were soooo excited I heard all kinds of stories about Thriller.

This is the beginning of our AWESOME night at "Thriller". I was a little bit scared about the ZOMBIES because of the stories that Kayla had been telling me at work. So first thing as we walked through the gates at Thriller we are met by a Zombies SCARY!!! Me, MerriLynn, Januari and Kaycie is taking the picture.

No comments:

Post a Comment