Sunday, January 16, 2011

"Catching up continued"

I am LoViNg my life..... I couldn't ask for anymore I am so very blessed to have three great, fun and caring kids who I get to call my OWN... A loving husband that works so hard to support our family.. I always tell him he works too much, because he does!!!! We are so blessed to have a nice home, animals, vehicles, the church, good jobs and families in our life. We both have great parents, brothers, sisters, sister in law, brother in laws, nieces and nephews whom we adore so much. LIFE IS GREAT!!!!! :)
Some of the last pictures I took and some of MY favorites... This is by the shed at the farm and it turned out so stinkin CUTE....

Jake is such a handsome little feller... He is very fussy about how he looks and I'm pretty sure I made him that way!!!!

Kelle and her cowgirl boots and skirt!!! Love, Love, Love it I think she looks so adorable in it and she matched the boys just perfect....

Posted by Picasa

1 comment:

  1. Hey! I do not know why but for some reason your blog address did not save to my blog list so I wasn't seeing you update it. I have now added it to my list so I can keep up on it more. Your kids are so cute and getting so big. The pics you took for your Christmas card turned out super cute! Good Job!

    ReplyDelete