Sunday, July 26, 2009
















This last weekend we went to San Diego. We got to go to Sea World, The San Diego Zoo and The Wild Animal Park. It was a quick trip we left on Friday and got back home on Tuesday. It was so fun though the kids loved the shows at Sea World probably the very most Shamu was their favorite, then Dolly the Dolphin and of course they loved the Clydesdale horses. Landon didn't love San Diego so much the day at Sea World was not good for him he was hot and miserable, but the next day at the Zoo he had kind of adjusted and wasn't near as miserable. I on the other hand love to vacation and it was a blast.




Posted by Picasa

2 comments:

  1. Hey Kim!!! I just found your blog! I didn't even know you guys had one!!! Geeze, I am way behind! How are you guys doing? Looks like you are having a great summer,and that is awesome you got to take the kids to Sea World!...Jealous! I love that place. Well, can't wait to see you all in couple weeks! Miss and love you tons!
    Tell the kids and Landon hi!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hey Kim! It's been a long time. I just found your blog as well. How long have you been blogging? That's strange that I haven't ran in to it until now. Your kiddos are cute. I can't believe how big they are. Well, I guess I can because Trey will be turning nine this month. Crazy huh? Well, now we can keep in touch a little more:)

    ReplyDelete